In the context of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, public health is, more than ever, everybody’s concern. We want to advise our estimate customers about measures that are being taken within our company, for over a week now, to limit the spread of the virus and to ensure the well-being and security of our customers and employees.
- Reinforcing the hygiene instructions among our employees :
- All our trucks have been equipped with disinfectant wipes, antibacterial products and disposable gloves.
- Increasing the frequency of cleaning on trucks, service and business centers.
- Offering alternative payment than cash in order to avoid the risk of spreading the virus associated with handling. To better choose the following payment options :
- Payment by pre-authorized debit.
- Online payment through your financial institution.
- Wire transfer.
- Payment by mail.
- Reducing non-essential contacts between employees and customers :
- We ask customers to call us instead of coming directly to our business locations.
- When possible, delivering drivers are asked to leave bills, delivery notes and work orders on customers’ doorstep or mailbox.
- Signing has been temporarily suspended.
- We request customers who want to pay by cheque to place it in a plastic bag.
- Employees are asked to maintain a 2 meters distance from customers.
- All commercial activities with clients, internal or external business meetings to meet with suppliers have been cancelled.
- Our sale representatives are being asked to use suitable long distance mode of communication such as phone, emails or video conferencing.
- To give priority to telework.
- Volontary quarantine :
- All employees have been instructed to self-isolate for minimum period of 14 days after returning from travel outside of Canada. We are making every necessary facilities available to support telework.
- Constantly reminding our employees to apply instructions issued by our governments.
We want to reassure you that all those measures have been taken to protect our customers and our employees.
Continuity in our delivery services
An operational contingency plan has been established in order to ensure to have all necessary manpower to run our operations under different conditions and scenarios.
All deliveries are maintained.
In addition, please note that the majority of our offices remain open. Most of our employees are currently teleworking.
We would also like to mention that only the urgent service calls will be made by our technical service. To limit the spread of the virus and to keep our employees and customers healthy, additional hygiene measures have been put in place.
We are very closely following instructions issued by our governments and the World Health Organization (WHO) to ensure health and security of our employees and customers and to limit the spread of the virus.
Update on the situation
We kindly recommend you to visit our website for the latest updates on the situation. You may contact the customer service of your local branch at any times.