Norco’s all-inclusive service will make your transition from oil to electricity* as smooth as possible! Electric conversions are eligible for the heating with Green Power and Rénovert programs.
OUR TEAM WILL:
- Survey the premises to determine the proper capacity of the electrical system
- Install the appropriate electrical entrance to support an all-electric heating system (if the current electrical capacity is insufficient)
- Remove the oil furnace
- Install the electric furnace
- Replace the oil-fired water heater with an electric water heater (if necessary)
- Pump out the oil, remove the tank, the outdoor fill and vent pipes
- Block the holes once the pipes are removed
*Applicable to central warm air and hot water radiator systems – does not apply to homes converting to electric baseboards.